Museum opening hours
The museum is open every day, except on 1 January and 25 December
From 1 April to 30 September the museum is open from 9.30 am to 6 pm*
From 1 October to 31 March the museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm*
*Last entrance, 30 minutes before the museum closes
Duration of the visit: 50 minutes
Accessibility & access
A museum for everyone!
The museum is adapted for people with reduced mobility, hearing and deaf people (signed LSFB version with subtitles on the visioguide). The museum is also accessible to the visually impaired (secure route and the tactile experience). Guide dogs are welcome in the museum!
Access to the museum
The museum is located at Chaussée de Bruxelles 66 in 1472 Vieux-Genappe. It is accessible by car from the N5 (Brussels/Charleroi axis). There is free parking for cars and coaches.
The museum is served by the TEC bus line 365A. Stop “Genappe Dernier QG”
A picnic area is available for visitors.
There is FREE PARKING for cars and coaches.
Napoleon’s Last Headquarters
Chaussée de Bruxelles, 66
Admission fees to the museum
COMBINED INPUT WITH:
Napoleon’s last HQ + Memorial + Mont-Saint-Jean Farm + Wellington Museum (valid for 1 year)
- Adult: €20
- Child: €12 (10-17 years old) / free (-10 years old)
- Student, senior: €19
- Group: €16
SINGLE ENTRY to Napoleon’s Last HQ:
- Adult: €5
- Student, senior: €4
- Child: €3 (7-17 years old)
- Child: free (-7 years old)
- An audioguide is included in the price: French, Dutch, German, English, Spanish and French Sign Language of Belgium
- Walloon Brabant wallon is the owner and manager of Napoleon’s Last General Headquarters. Walloon Brabant is a mecca for recreational and family activities. As much for its unmissable sites, as for its local folklore or its range of outdoor activities, for the pleasure of adults and children alike.
- The Walloon Brabant Tourism House is the province’s tourist showcase. It is responsible for the promotion and enhancement of all the territory’s wealth. It encourages economic development and supports tourism stakeholders in welcoming visitors. Its information is available in different languages.